Instagram has introduced new updates in its Reels feature, Where users can record Reels using both front and rear cameras on their phone. Here is a step-by-step guide to Instagram Dual. This month, Instagram has announced a few new features like Instagram Dual, Templates, and making all videos under 15 minutes Reels by default. So, Here you are known about Instagram Dual Feature.
Instagram Dual Reels
This Instagram feature will allow users to record Reels using both cameras at a single time which means you record stories from the rear and front cameras. When you will use this feature, In your Instagram reel the video taken with the rear camera will be shown on the full screen with a small window showing capture your reaction to the front camera. Here Down below step-by-step guide to using the Instagram Dual Feature.
- Open Instagram App
- Tap on the plus icon at the top right of the screen
- Select the “Reels” option
- On the next screen, you will see a list of options appear on the left-hand side
- Select the camera icon with the “Dual” label
- Now, You can record your video. Just tap on the record icon.
After, When you’re video recording done. You can add effects, Music, and more just like the other reels video.