Microsoft continuously upgrading window 11 introducing our new features, Now the day windows are easier to use. The updates include a bunch of new features like tablet optimizations and a taskbar and improvements to Windows 11 widgets. One more change is Microsoft changes the way Bluetooth connectivity now you have no longer way to connect Bluetooth like the old day goto setting and paired your device because in this post we gonna tell you how you can enable the new Bluetooth menu in Windows 11.
What’s New In Windows 11 Bluetooth
In Window 11 new Bluetooth you can see Bluetooth setting in the Quick Setting area and now you don’t have to go deep to open the Bluetooth setting to see paired devices. In Quick Setting, you can ON/OFF Bluetooth by toggling buttons like WIFI and you will see two separated sections first tells you, your paired devices with their battery life, and the second section is telling you unpaired devices.
Enable Your New Bluetooth Menu In Windows 11
1. First, you will need ViveTool to enable new Bluetooth in Quick Setting in your Windows 11. If you don’t have ViveTool you can download it from GETHUB.
2. After the file is downloaded now “Right-Click” on the file and click on “Extract All” and Browse file destination on this location “C:\Windows\System32” and DONE.
3. Run “Command Prompt” as Administrator.
And RUN these two commands one by one
- vivetool addconfig 35221101 2
- vivetool addconfig 29881313 2
After that Restart your PC/Laptop.